Event Aggregator instead of Eventbrite Tickets?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Event Aggregator instead of Eventbrite Tickets?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Mette
    Participant

I bought Eventbrite tickets but it only supports integration with one eventbrite account. It seems I really need Event Aggregator. Before I do commit to this, can you please confirm that this will automatically add events from more than 1 Eventbrite account that I choose.
    And is it possible to swap the licence I bought for Eventbrite tickets with the Event Aggregator instead as Eventbrite tickets doesn’t do what I was expecting it to do.

Caroline

Hi Mette,

Thanks for taking the time to reach out! I’m so sorry to hear that you’re having some trouble with Eventbrite Tickets and your existing events. While Eventbrite Tickets will only link directly to one Eventbrite account at a time, you can actually import events owned by other Eventbrite accounts using the event ID, as seen in our Knowledgebase documentation here:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/importing-events-from-eventbrite-com/

Unfortunately, Event Aggregator does not support importing from Eventbrite at this time. If you should have any issues continuing to work with Eventbrite Tickets, please don’t hesitate to submit a new post to the Eventbrite Tickets forum so that our team members can assist you further!

Thanks, and let me know if you should have any other questions!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Aggregator instead of Eventbrite Tickets?’ is closed to new replies.