Event aggregator from Facebook creates new venues & orgs

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Event aggregator from Facebook creates new venues & orgs

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Joanna Shebson.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Joanna Shebson
    Participant

When I import a specific event form facebook to my calendar the aggregator creates a new venue and a new organizer each time. How can I stop that? I want it to use existing venues and organizers.

Hi Joanna,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

As a first troubleshooting step, could you please provide us with your complete system information in a private reply using the instructions found in the following link?

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

Let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime!

Thanks,

Jaime

Joanna Shebson
    Participant

Done!

Hi Joanna,

Great, thanks for sharing that info with me!

As a next step, can you try updating all of your Events Calendar related plugins to their most recent versions and see if the same issue occurs?

If it does, can you provide me with the URL that you are trying to import, so that I can do some testing on my end?

Also, can you enable and check the Event Log under Events < Help to see if you see anything unusual? Right under that is your Event Aggregator Status. Can you take a screenshot of what you see there?

Let me know how that goes!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Event aggregator from Facebook creates new venues & orgs’ is closed to new replies.