Event Aggregator Frequency Options

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Event Aggregator Frequency Options

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Dave
    Participant

Hi. I’m looking into the Event Aggregator, and was trying to figure out which level was right for my client. What are the frequency options for scheduled imports? Is there a every other hour option, or anything else between hourly and daily? Thanks.

Caroline

Hi Dave,

Thanks for reaching out–great question! For scheduled imports using Event Aggregator, we currently offer the following options for import frequency:

• On demand (i.e. import task will only run when manually requested)
    • Every 30 minutes
    • Hourly
    • Daily
    • Weekly
    • Monthly

Unfortunately, there are no options available between an hourly and a daily import at this time. I’m so sorry to disappoint. πŸ™ Still, I hope that helps to answer your question here! Thanks again, and please don’t hesitate to let us know if you should have any others!

Dave
    Participant

Hrm, that’s unfortunate – I’m glad I asked. Between hourly and daily is a huge difference in how up to date a calendar would be, and it seems like it wouldn’t be much work to add a few more options in between (or to let the user set the frequency to whatever they want). Is there a place I can request that feature?

Thanks,

Dave

Caroline

Hi Dave,

Thanks for following up! I definitely hear you, and I think this is certainly a feature worth suggesting. We currently receive feature requests such as these over on our UserVoice forum. Please don’t hesitate to submit any ideas you might have, and feel free to vote or comment on any existing suggestions that might interest you while you’re there! πŸ™‚

http://tribe.uservoice.com

I hope that helps! Thanks again, and please don’t hesitate to follow up if there’s anything else that we can do for you!

Dave
    Participant

Thanks for your help. I’ll request it at the link you provided.

Dave

Caroline

Hi Dave,

Great, thanks so much–we’ll look forward to continuing the conversation there! πŸ™‚Β For now, since you’ve marked this thread as resolved, I’m going to go ahead and close it out. Cheers, and please don’t hesitate to follow up with a new thread if there’s anything else we can do to assist!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Aggregator Frequency Options’ is closed to new replies.