Event Aggregator (Facebook Recurring Events)

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Event Aggregator (Facebook Recurring Events)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    venthi76
    Participant

Hi,

Interested with the Event Aggregator as we plan to import events from Facebook. Some questions though.

1) Using this plugin, we can import events from any pages, groups as well as direct event link?
    2) Does the plugin also do updating old events and creating new events on the next schedule, say after 1 week?
    3) Assuming a FB pages has Event A going on for 20 days. When import, does the plugin going to created 20 events post (say, mydomain.com/event/event-a, mydomain.com/event/event-a-2, mydomain.com/event/event-a-3,….. mydomain.com/event/event-a-20 or only 1 event with recurring dates (mydomain.com/event/event-a)?

Thanks.

Hi Thirukumar,

Thanks so much for reaching out and for your interest in our products!

1) Using this plugin, we can import events from any pages, groups as well as direct event link?

Yes, you can import events from Facebook pages, groups, and direct event links as well.

2) Does the plugin also do updating old events and creating new events on the next schedule, say after 1 week?

Yes, you can create scheduled imports so that all events will be imported, as well as new events that are added to that page.

3) Assuming a FB pages has Event A going on for 20 days. When import, does the plugin going to created 20 events post (say, mydomain.com/event/event-a, mydomain.com/event/event-a-2, mydomain.com/event/event-a-3,….. mydomain.com/event/event-a-20 or only 1 event with recurring dates (mydomain.com/event/event-a)?

The plugin is designed to create one event that has recurring dates, rather than to create 20 different events.

I hope this helps to answer your questions!  Let me know if you need any further clarification!

Thanks,

Jaime

venthi76
    Participant

Hi,

Another question. Referring to one of screenshot taken from your site for Event Aggregator -https://theeventscalendar.com/content/uploads/2016/09/Preview-and-save-import.png

What does the Refine column for. Can i download events from a page to a particular Category?

Hi Thirukumary,

The “Refine” column allows for you to search within your previewed imported events and refine the search by keyword or date before importing.

And yes, you do have the option to import events right into a particular category.

Let me know if anything else comes up!

Thanks,

Jaime

venthi76
    Participant

Great, thanks for the details.

Glad we could help, you are welcome back in our support forums any time!

Since you marked this thread as Resolved, I am going to close this thread.

Have a great week!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Aggregator (Facebook Recurring Events)’ is closed to new replies.