Event Aggregator Facebook imports not showing

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Event Aggregator Facebook imports not showing

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Stephanie Smith
    Participant

I have used the import function many times, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t. Lately, it has been more hit than miss. There seems to be no rhyme or reason, but I cannot seem to get some of my events to show up. This is not the type of consistency I expect with a paid plugin.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Stephanie!

Thanks for reaching out to us. Let me help you with your issue.

When you say that some of your events don’t show up, Do you mean that you are not able to import some of your events?

Are you getting any errors for any of your imports? If so, please let us know which one. You can also send us a screenshot of them.

Also, could you please share with us the Facebook URL where you are trying to import from and point us out to those events you are having problems with? We’ll run some tests on our end to see if we can reproduce.

When coming back, please please share with us your system information by following this guide > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/. We’ll see if there is anything strange that would indicate an error from there.

Let us know about it.

Thanks,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Aggregator Facebook imports not showing’ is closed to new replies.