Event Aggregator – Automatic Import for Microsoft Outlook

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Event Aggregator – Automatic Import for Microsoft Outlook

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Kara

Hi!

My organization is looking to publish a calendar to our website that automatically imports data from a Microsoft Outlook calendar. Is the automatic import feature enabled for Outlook with Event Aggregator, or would that require a manual import?

Thanks!

Caroline

Hi Kara,

Thanks for reaching out! Our Event Aggregator tool can perform automatic imports from a number of sources, including iCal/ICS feeds, Google Calendar, and Facebook. If your version of Outlook is able to export to one of the listed formats, you should have no issues setting up automatic imports with Aggregator! If you’re not sure, I’d suggest referring to the documentation for your version of Outlook to see what options are available for exports and syncing.

I hope that helps to get you started here! Let me know if I can answer any other questions for you. Cheers, and thanks again!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Aggregator – Automatic Import for Microsoft Outlook’ is closed to new replies.