Event Aggregator able to import from *multiple* Meetup.com accts?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Event Aggregator able to import from *multiple* Meetup.com accts?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Stephen Wallace

Hi,

I have 6 Eventbrite accounts, and help to organise around 20 groups. Yup…well crazy!

Does your event aggregator product allow me to pull from these 6 separate accounts?

Thanks

Stephen

Hi Stephen,

Thanks so much for reaching out and for your interest in our products!

With Eventbrite Tickets, at this time you can only connect one Eventbrite account / setup one Eventbrite API key.  However you can enter any Eventbrite event’s ID to import it that way, which will allow you to import all of the events that you want.

Similarly, with Event Aggregator, you can also only connect to one Meetup.com account, but you can import any URL that you’d like.

I hope this helps to answer your question.  Please let me know if you need any further clarification!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Aggregator able to import from *multiple* Meetup.com accts?’ is closed to new replies.