Event Aggregator

Home Forums Additional Help Extensions Event Aggregator

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    David Christian
    Participant

Fatal error: Cannot use object of type stdClass as array in /home1/braneld/public_html/ncbluegrassmusic.com/wp-content/plugins/events-calendar-pro/src/Tribe/Recurrence/Meta_Builder.php on line 152

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi David!

Thanks for reaching out to us!

I could reproduce the issue you are having with your ICS file but not with any other ICS file. I checked the file for validation errors here > http://severinghaus.org/projects/icv/ and while it passes the validation, it does throw an error.

Doing a few more tests I realised there are a few events that have Start Time set as “All day” when previewing the import, and those events seem to be the issue here. If you select and import the rest of the events, it works without an issue.

I’m not entirely sure about the root cause of this, so I’ve logged a report and our dev team will have a look at it to see what they can find. I will keep you posted about it.

In the meantime, could you please let me know the source of this ICS file? Are you able to generate it again and see if you get the same issue? Let me know about this.

Thanks,
    Victor

Nico

Hey,

A new maintenance release has been recently shipped addressing this issue 🙂

More information in the release notes and hotfix notes.

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for you,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Aggregator’ is closed to new replies.