Event Aggregator

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Event Aggregator

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Ryan Phillips

I have a client website that I implemented your Event Calendar into. It’s been working fine for about 3-4 months up until the other day I received a call from them saying that an event they’ve created within google calendar is not showing up in the event element within WP.

I’m using the Avada theme and their new Fusion Builder along with Event Caljust in case you’re wondering.

So when I set the event parameters to display 3 events in 3 separate side-by-side columns, only 2 of the three show. Why is this? Is this a bug?

Avada just updated to a newer version and i’ve noticed has realeased like 5 patches in the past several days…..so don’t know if that’s the issue or what. Just trying to narrow down the issue ASAP. Any help is appreciated!

P.S.- I don’t have access to login into the pro account, that’s why I posted in the pre-sales forum.

Ryan

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Ryan,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Here on the pre-sales forum, I’m afraid we do not provide technical support.

If you or your client have purchased a plugin from us, please login and post in the premium forums for that plugin and we can help you out there:

https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/

To get you started, you can check the following things:

• Did the import go through or does it show any errors?
    • Does the event get imported and show up in the back-end?
    • Are you using the latest version of our plugins?
    • If you are using custom templates / template overrides, are they also updated to the latest version?
    • You can potentially run a test for conflicts and check if you still experience this when only the calendar plugins are active with a default theme like twentysixteen.

Looking forward to helping you out in the premium forums!

Thanks and cheers,
    Andras

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Aggregator’ is closed to new replies.