Evenbrite

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Evenbrite

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Scott
    Participant

Hi,
    I’ve gone through the plugin setup, and I can actually import events from eventbrite, but I can’t send them from WordPress to Eventbrite. Is there a known issue happening?

Thanks

Andras
    Keymaster

Hey Scott,

Thanks for reaching out! I’m sorry you are having a problem with the Eventbrite plugin.

No, currently we don’t have any bugs related to publishing to Eventbrite.

Did you follow the steps outlined in this article?
    https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/new-user-primer-eventbrite-tickets/

And especially this:
    https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/configuring-eb-tickets/

Let me know, I’ll be waiting.

Thanks and cheers,
    Andras

Scott
    Participant

hey Andras,
    Yes, I followed those instructions. Anything else I can try?

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by Scott.
    Scott
    Participant

Any chance I can have someone take a look at this? I’ve verified my settings multiple times, and received the “success” message after connecting to the API.

Thanks,

Andras
    Keymaster

Hey Scott,

Thanks for your patience on this. Please give me some time, so I can find an Eventbrite expert on the team who could help you with this.

Thanks and cheers,
    Andras

Andras
    Keymaster

Until I try to find someone, could you run a test for conflicting plugins / theme based on this guide?
    https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/testing-for-conflicts/

Let me know the results, we’ll be waiting for it.

Cheers,
    Andras

Scott
    Participant

Hi Andras,
    Events calendar and the Eventbrite add-on are the only plugins on the site.

Thanks,

Scott
    Participant

Any news on this? Is there someone I can call for support?

Hunter

Hey Scott,

Our sincerest apologies for the delayed response. Does an error message display when you save/publish an event on your WordPress site when you attempt to sync it to your Eventbrite account?

Scott
    Participant

Hi Hunter,
    Thanks for your note. No error messages at all… Once I hit save, the ‘Publish to Eventbrite’ switches back from yes to no.

Scott
    Participant

It works on my dev server, but not on WP Engine… is there some special configuration you know of to be compatible with WP Engine?

Scott
    Participant

I downloaded your debug plugin that I found on another post, and debugged it to find out that Eventbrite was getting confused by the Timezone setting. I set it to another city and all works as it should. Not really pleased with your level of support, though…

Hunter

Welcome back, Scott.

We are more than happy to hear the issue has been resolved! While it appears we’re all experts for every plugin we offer, it’s nearly impossible to have the correct answer right off the bat. Often times, we need a day or two to converse with fellow support team members on the matter. Seeing we’re located all around the world, it can take a day or two to bring it all together.

I find that threads take a little back-and-forth between our customers and support team members to identify the problem. Once that’s done, things usually move along much quicker; so please keep that in mind going forward.

With that said, please don’t feel discouraged to open a new thread if something pops up. We take our 24 hour response time rule very seriously around here and if/when a thread exceeds the aforementioned time period, we due everything in our power to address the needs of our customers in the most timeliest of fashions.

I hope this clears up any ill feelings you may have towards the level of support on this particular thread and we welcome any additional feedback you have on the matter. Thanks again for being patient and respectful while we investigated the issue. Have a great evening and thanks again. Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘Evenbrite’ is closed to new replies.