ET Plus – adding inventory when using EDD

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus ET Plus – adding inventory when using EDD

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    barback
    Participant

A ticket option was sold out – all 10 tickets from original stock sold. We want to add more tickets to the inventory.

Edit the sold out ticket and enter the new total number (15)
    Save ticket.

It will adjust and show 10 sold and 5 available. It will show 5 in the stock field where you just entered 15!

If you open it again it will re-calulate and conclude that if there were only 5, then subtract the 10 that were sold, now there are -5 available!

This is a bug in the program, but just know that if you open that ticket to edit, you may have to re-enter the TOTAL number of tickets allowed and let it do it’s calculations again.

This makes me nervous to edit any tickets where we are tracking inventory — like we’d have to constantly anticipate what the program is going to do.

Hunter

Hello 🙂

My apologies for the delayed response! I must’ve assigned this thread to myself and unfortunately missed it. Thank you for taking the time to lay out the behavior you’re experiencing. I see in your System Information you have outdated versions of our plugins.

Can you update to the most recent versions, then confirm the issue persists when reverting back to the default WP theme and deactivating all plugins other than ours? Please review our Testing for conflicts guide and reply back with what you learn.

Please make sure WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG are enabled on your site’s wp-config.php file. Any errors will display at the top of your page as you try to reproduce the conflict. I also recommend right-clicking your mouse and opening the ‘Inspect’ tool to see if any errors display in the console. Note what you find and please include it in your reply.

Thanks and have a pleasant weekend ahead!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘ET Plus – adding inventory when using EDD’ is closed to new replies.