Errors on checkout

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Errors on checkout

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ben
    Participant

After updating to latest version of all tri.be plugins and WooCommerce I get this after checkout with an event..

White screen with the following:

Warning: addslashes() expects parameter 1 to be string, object given in /home/spiritue/public_html/dev1/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 4868

Warning: addslashes() expects parameter 1 to be string, object given in /home/spiritue/public_html/dev1/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 4868

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/spiritue/public_html/dev1/wp-includes/formatting.php:4868) in /home/spiritue/public_html/dev1/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1210

Ben
    Participant

Re-saving permalinks seems to have solved the issue.

This information seems out of date? “WooCommerce 3 is out, should I update ?”

Known Issues

“Event Tickets Plus 4.4.5 release candidate” is now old?

Any issues with the latest version of WooCommerce that you know of?

Shelby
    Participant

Hi Ben,

As far as I’m aware, there are no conflicts with the latest version of WooCommerce. However, I’d highly recommend backing up your site prior to updating, just in case. 🙂

Please let me know if you have any further questions or need any clarification about this!

Cheers,

Shelby 🙂

Ben
    Participant

Thanks, it seems to be working now.

I still think you should update the information about upgrading to WC 3.x though as it’s clearly outdated.

Cheers,
    Ben

Shelby
    Participant

Thanks for the tip, Ben! I’ll pass that along.

Please feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns you have about our plugins & their features in the future!

Best,

Shelby 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Errors on checkout’ is closed to new replies.