Errors on all event pages

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Errors on all event pages

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    britsoc
    Participant

I tried making a sub directory, but it didn’t work. The snippet route is difficult as I’m not sure where to place it. When is the fix due?

Barry

The fix has been released, so please take all normal precautions and then apply the latest updates πŸ™‚

George
    Participant

Barry, When you mention fixes I suppose you are referring to the latest Events Calendar 3.0.3 and WooTickets 3.0.2? Well, having tried all advised means and failed on earlier wooTickets version 3.0.1, I was happy to upgraded to the above latest versions and the tickets are still not showing on the events page (and after reading the forums here I don’t think I am alone), I have tried switching to twenty twelve theme, downgrading versions and duplicating tickets.php, all failed to work for me. Am now getting frustrated, because am wasting so much time reading forums and trying to find solutions!! Since I bought Woo Tickets it only worked for two days on version 3.0 before version 3.0.1 was released. When I upgraded to version 3.0.1 as was advised, the tickets disappeared and haven’t been able to fix it again. My client wants me to launch his website soon and selling event tickets is the main reason for the website!! Please advise.

Barry

When you mention fixes I suppose you are referring to the latest Events Calendar 3.0.3 and WooTickets 3.0.2?

Yes πŸ™‚

I was happy to upgraded to the above latest versions and the tickets are still not showing on the events page (and after reading the forums here I don’t think I am alone)

Right now I think this may be specific to your installation. There are indeed many threads about this issue but I believe (at least at time of writing) they were all created prior to the fix going out.

Since the suggested fixes did not work for you – yet seemed to work for the overwhelming majority of users – that also suggests this may be an issue specific to your installation.

So, as a matter of good housekeeping and to avoid any confusion, please do create a new thread and include details of your event and ticket (if you could link us to a screenshot showing the ticket start and end sale dates, inventory and so on that would be especially useful).

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • The topic ‘Errors on all event pages’ is closed to new replies.