Error while trying to import Eventbrite Event

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Error while trying to import Eventbrite Event

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Amilkar
    Participant

Everything has been working no problem for the last month, but tonight I tried to import an event and got this message:
    An error occurred while updating Eventbrite. Please review your information and try again.
    Error:
    Array

Barry

Hi Amilkar. I’m going to move this across to the Eventbrite Tickets forum.

Just to confirm, did you see this error when you tried to update an event you had previously imported from Eventbrite, or was it when you tried to update an event which had been created within WordPress/The Events Calendar and that you were trying to “push” to Eventbrite?

Amilkar
    Participant

Good morning. I created a new event in Eventbrite and tried to import it and got the error.

Amilkar
    Participant

Here is the event I am trying to import 5778215799

Amilkar
    Participant

Barry, any luck?

Barry

Hi Amilkar:

As you found on another thread there is an existing issue – basically a bug – which may be causing this problem. A fix is being put in place for the next release of Eventbrite Tickets which should fix this.

Amilkar
    Participant

I think I narrowed the issue down here. This is what I found: if I create the event in Eventbrite and copy and paste images the error comes up. If I do not have images in the description of the class the event the error does not show up. Hope that helps

Barry

Thanks Amilkar: just to clarify, do you mean copying and pasting images while working on eventbrite.com?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Error while trying to import Eventbrite Event’ is closed to new replies.