Error: The import record is missing the origin.

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Error: The import record is missing the origin.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Michelle Jensen
    Participant

Spoke too soon…the WPBakery Visual Composer plug-in won’t let me import Facebook events. However, I need that plug-in to run my layout. Please advise.

Hunter

Hi Michelle,

Sorry to see you’re having troubles importing events. Can you test again, but please make sure WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG are enabled on your site’s wp-config.php file. Any errors will display at the top of your page as you try to reproduce the conflict. I also recommend right-clicking your mouse and opening the ‘Inspect’ tool to see if any errors display in the console. Note what you find and please include it in your reply. I’ll take what you share with me and compare it to our list of known issues to see if anything matches up.

I do want to point out we’re limited in providing support with themes and plugins by other authors. Please review our What support is provided for license holders? Knowledgebase article for more info.

Thanks and have a great afternoon!

Michelle Jensen
    Participant

Checking…backing up system first

Michelle Jensen
    Participant

Apologies, I’m still very new at this. I enabled WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG.

Tried to pull in events again and the same error poped up. But nothing else. Inspect where?

Hunter

Hello again!

Checking…backing up system first

Very wise choice! Always best to backup 🙂

If you did not review the resources I linked to above (WP_DEBUG and using the browswer Inspect tool), please do so and please share any errors you see at the top of your page (DEBUG) and in the console (Inspect) with me.

Let me know and we’ll go from there. If I need to log a bug report, I can do so but there aren’t any promises any action will be taken by our developers to address the conflict. In the What support is provided for license holders? Knowledgebase article, we clearly state conflicts with themes and other plugin authors are not supported. If you need immediate assistance, it might be best to hire a developer who can help resolve the conflict. We have a list of customizers that can help further assist. Thanks!

Michelle Jensen
    Participant

I saw one error but it was about the Social Media Warfare plugin and I have since disabled that.

I don’t see any other errors popping up on the page.

This is what shows up under Inspect.

[Warning] Invalid CSS property declaration at: * (select2.css, line 10)
    [Warning] Unexpected CSS token: : (select2.css, line 55)
    [Warning] Unexpected CSS token: : (select2.css, line 71)
    [Warning] Unexpected CSS token: : (select2.css, line 204)
    [Warning] Unexpected CSS token: : (select2.css, line 309)
    [Warning] Unexpected CSS token: : (select2.css, line 321)
    [Warning] Unexpected CSS token: : (select2.css, line 585)
    [Warning] Unexpected CSS token: : (mediaelementplayer.min.css, line 1)
    [Warning] Unexpected CSS token: : (mediaelementplayer.min.css, line 1)

Hunter

For further clarification, can you please this issue occurs when the only theme/plugins activated are: your custom theme, the WPBakery Visual Composer plugin, and The Events Calendar?

Like I mentioned in my previous response, I can log a bug about the issue but there are no guarantees it will be accepted by the developers and included in an upcoming maintenance release. I personally would look into hiring someone to help get you beyond this conflict.

I understand this is a less-than-ideal situation but it’s unfortunately the one we’re in. Please let me know the answer to the question I asked at the beginning of this response and have a great weekend ahead. Cheers!

Michelle Jensen
    Participant

Looks like it was the Go Pricing – WordPress Responsive Pricing Tables plugin. Thanks for your help!!!

Hunter

Thank you for letting me know the issue has been resolved and please feel free to create a new thread if you have any more questions or comments. Take care!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Error: The import record is missing the origin.’ is closed to new replies.