Error Populating Event Calendar page with Eventbrite Ticket Information

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Error Populating Event Calendar page with Eventbrite Ticket Information

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Kelleen
    Participant

My event: http://www.perrinfamilyfoundation.org/event/forum-theatre-performance/ which was made using The Events Calendar Pro and Eventbrite Plugin (from The Events Calendar) has an error when trying to populate the Eventbrite section of the event. The event was created on our website first, both the website and EventBrite page have ticket sales open.

Gustavo Bordoni
    Keymaster

Hi Kelleen,

Thanks for reaching out. I have one request for you before I can try to help you – I would like to know if there are any error messages when trying to populate the Eventbrite section. If there is any indication of what is the problem is, please send that to us…and I will try to help you from there.

Just to be sure that the problem is indeed coming from one of our plugins, can you try theĀ Testing for Conflicts tutorials? This would help us very much.

My Best Regards,

• This reply was modified 9 years, 2 months ago by Rob.
    • This reply was modified 9 years, 2 months ago by Rob.
    Taylor
    Participant

I am also experiencing issues with the Eventbrite tickets. I set up the API key, configured the event, and publish the event on my wordpress site. Everything checks out ok, and the event is sent to eventbrite properly, however the ticket information is not displaying on my wordpress event.

Here is the event in question. It does not list the ticket purchasing options below the map.

http://gameworks.wpengine.com/?tribe_events=test-event-4

Thanks for your help!

Gustavo Bordoni
    Keymaster

Hi Taylor,

Are you seeing the same error as Kelleen? If not please can you create a forum thread for your problem? It will make the support much easier for both of you.

My Best Regards,

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Error Populating Event Calendar page with Eventbrite Ticket Information’ is closed to new replies.