Error on website + is license renewal really that expensive?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Error on website + is license renewal really that expensive?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Tiebo
    Participant

My licenses have expired. I now have to buy a new one, but do I actually have to pay for each plugin separately again to keep my events licensed!!! Wauw, I did not foresee this which makes it very costly to run your software as I thought it was a one-time payment with yearly renewall, but paying 89 dollar for every module every year again? If this really is the case I have to consider whether I am able to keep Events Calendar going on my website.

You say I can keep things working not renewing my license but at my website http://www.koiquestion.com/events, I posted an event that is visible in the main section, but gives a 404 error when you click on it and I can’t seem to figure out why? Is this due to license being expired?

I read the event aggregator is not working anymore, but how is this for even other plugin. I got the whole package and want to know which plugins I really have to renewal in order for them to keep working so I can determine whether I can still keep using it or it is going to be too costly.

I mean, these prices are sky high when you already paid for it right, so why can I not renewal all the licenses for a yearly payment of 89 dollar, that would seem fair to me.

Courtney

Hi there

Yes, the annual renewal is approximately $89. That provides you ongoing updates as well as access to the support forums.

I’m afraid that we’re not equipped to provide technical support for current plugin users here in our pre-sales forum.

I’d recommend you go through the Testing for Conflicts steps to see if that resolves the issue.

Thanks again
    Courtney

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Error on website + is license renewal really that expensive?’ is closed to new replies.