Error on the import page

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Error on the import page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Charles Daly
    Participant

I have an error that is showing up on the schedule import page. Also the number of calendars listed do not match the number shown on the screen.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Charles,

Thanks for reaching out!

I believe that is because you might have had some scheduled imports from Facebook in the past. We had to remove that option from the plugin due to the changes Facebook has made to their API, but the data is still in your database. And that is probably causing the issue.

We are aware of this and a fix is already on the way. If all goes well, then the fix goes out early next week.

Hang in there, the solution is coming.

I am going to set the status of this ticket to “pending fix” and we will update it once the fix is released.

If you have any new questions or issues please create a new ticket and we’ll help you out.

Thanks and cheers,
    Andras

Nico

Hi there,

Reaching out to let you know the fix for this issue has been released as part of The Events Calendar 4.6.24.1.

Please update The Events Calendar, and let us know if this fixes the issue.

Thanks for the patience while we worked this out.

Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Error on the import page’ is closed to new replies.