Error: No editor could be selected

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Error: No editor could be selected

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Cody
    Participant

Hi,

My users are getting this message after they submit their event from the front-end submission form: “No editor could be selected.

I believe they should be getting a “Success” message .. Any idea what the issue is here?

Thanks!
    Cody

Geoff B.

Good evening Cody and welcome back!

First off, I would like to apologize for the delay answering.
    We are currently experiencing a higher level of requests than usual.

Please rest assured that we are working hard at correcting this situation.
    We appreciate your patience while we try to normalize things.

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We are sorry to hear about the message your users are receiving.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

As a first troubleshooting step, could you please provide us with your complete system information in a private reply using the instructions found in the following link?

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

By the sounds of it, this could either be related to a customization that requires updating or to some security/user role capability issue.

Could you tell me if you receive the same message when you try to submit an event via the front-end while being logged as an admin user ? Could you also try the same with a user that has a subscriber role ?

Let me know how that goes.

Hang in there!

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Error: No editor could be selected’ is closed to new replies.