Error message with ticket plugin

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Error message with ticket plugin

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Michelle
    Participant

We are seeing this message on the back end of the ticketing plugin. We’re not aware of any issues in terms of the actual functionality of purchasing tickets, but we’d like to resolve the error.

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/monadn10/public_html/wp-content/plugins/event-tickets-plus/src/Tribe/Commerce/WooCommerce/Main.php on line 899
    Sold 0 (units remaining: 0)

I have included a screenshot of where this message occurs.
    https://monadnockcenter.org/ticket-error-screen-shot/

I understand that one recommendation for troubleshooting is to revert to Theme 2014. I have done this before on a few occasions and it has always resulted in severe disruption of the site’s formatting, so that is not really an option. Hopefully there will be some other insights.

Thank you.

Nico

Hi there @gpeery,

Thanks for reaching out and sorry to hear about this error. Let’s see how can we solve it…

Regarding the test for conflicts it’s an important step for us to see if there are conflicts with other plugins or with the theme itself. Let’s try to avoid this check for now if it’s a trouble to do so in your site.

I can see in your systema information that you have still not updated Event Tickets Plus to version 4.1 but you did so with Event Tickets, The Events Calendar and Events Calendar PRO. The version mismatch might be part of the issue. Can you try updating Event Tickets Plus by going into WP-Admin > Dashboard > Updates? If this doesn’t work you can always perform a manual update of the plugins?

Please let me know if this is still an issue after the update,
    Best,
    Nico

Michelle
    Participant

Curiously, when I would run an update from the plugins panel, it did not find 4.1, but I downloaded it and installed it, and that did resolve the issue. Thank you.

Nico

Hey thanks for confirming @gpeery 🙂

Sometimes automatic updates don’t work as expected in some servers, not sure why. Anyway glad you could sort this out!

I’ll go ahead and close out this thread, but if you need help with anything else please don’t hesitate to create a new one and we will be happy to assist you.

Best,
    Nico

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Error message with ticket plugin’ is closed to new replies.