Error message in woo – email

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Error message in woo – email

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Jürgen
    Participant

Hi there,

in the emails going out to customers with tickets or vouchers attached, I got the following error message:

Warning: Missing argument 2 for Tribe__Tickets_Plus__Commerce__WooCommerce__Main::maybe_add_tickets_msg_to_email(), called in /var/www/vhosts/zurfreiheit.de/httpdocs/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 298 and defined in /var/www/vhosts/zurfreiheit.de/httpdocs/wp-content/plugins/event-tickets-plus/src/Tribe/Commerce/WooCommerce/Main.php on line 730

Any suggestions ?

Kid regards,

Jürgen

Geoff B.

Good evening Jürgen and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We are sorry to hear about the messages you are receiving in wootickets emails.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

Alas, at this point we do not offer official support for Event Tickets Plus with WPML, as you can read about here: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/wpml-support/

But the good news is that we are currently working on it. Unfortunately, I cannot commit to a release date at this point. But stay tuned!

With that in mind, I would like to take a look at your theme files.

Could you please send me a copy of the latest version of your WordPress theme / child theme via a link to a .zip file link (stored Dropbox or Google Drive) so that I can run some tests on my end ? I recommend a private reply for that purpose.

Please ensure you are using the latest files as found on your actual website.
    This way I will get access to any updates or customizations you might have made.

Best regards,

Geoff B.

Web Futago
    Participant

If it’s better for me to start a separate thread let me know, but we’ve started getting that same message in emails since upgrading to WooCommerce 3.0, and we’re not running WPML.

Geoff B.

Good afternoon Phil,

Thank you for chiming in. Yes, absolutely, the best thing to do is to open a new thread so that you can receive proper care.

Make sure you include both your system info and a copy of your theme files (as suggested here).

Finally, if you could reference this thread in there, that would just be plain awesome (this way anything we find could be shared with both of you).

Have a good weekend,

Geoff B.

Jürgen
    Participant

This reply is private.

Geoff B.

Good evening Jürgen,

Thank you for the files.

I ran some tests on my end. The relatively good news is that I did not encounter the same issue you did.

This leads me to believe that there is some type of conflict at play.
    This is usually because of:

1. A conflict with another plugin
    2. A conflict with your WordPress theme
    3. A template customization for the Events Calendar that requires updating

When it comes to that type of issue, it is preferable to troubleshoot in a staging environment if you have one.

A first quick test is to simply temporarily revert back to a default WordPress theme such as twenty-sixteen to see if the issue persists.

The next step would be to go through our testing for conflicts procedure and let us know what you find out.

Basically the goal here is to revert back to a bare WordPress installation to see if the problem persists. It also allows us to pinpoint what the cause of the issue is.

But, before you do that, there are 2 things I would advise:

1. Make a backup of your database
    2. Consider activating a “Maintenance Page” plugin if you are doing this on your live site (to minimize impact on your visitors)

Let me know how that goes.

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Error message in woo – email’ is closed to new replies.