Error: Eventbrite requires a Venue and it must have a valid Address.

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Error: Eventbrite requires a Venue and it must have a valid Address.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    artsmartlondon
    Participant

I am experiencing the same problem as https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/error-eventbrite-requires-a-venue-and-it-must-have-a-valid-address/

I managed to upload nearly 20 events ok last week, i havent been able to upload anymore, keep getting the address error. Dome everything asked in this thread without joy.

Help massively appreciated.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry for the issues you are having. I can help troubleshoot this with you.

I reviewed that other thread and unfortunately they were not able to find a resolution yet or narrow down the issue.

Lets try one thing first and then go from there.

Can you create a new app in Eventbrite and Authorize it with your site and then try again and see if that helps.

Before doing that please setup WordPress Debug to see if any errors are showing when you try to recreate the issue a couple times in this file: /wp-content/debug.log

Let me know what you find out and we will go from here.

Thanks

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Error: Eventbrite requires a Venue and it must have a valid Address.’ is closed to new replies.