Error Displays when Edit Single from Dashboard

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Error Displays when Edit Single from Dashboard

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Eric Reynolds
    Participant

An interesting event (no pun intended) occurs when, from the dashboard events list, I select the edit single hyperlink for a recurring event. Half the time, I receive the following error message…

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/user/public_html/wp-content/plugins/events-calendar-pro/src/Tribe/Recurrence_Meta.php on line 1030

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/user/public_html/wp-content/plugins/events-calendar-pro/src/Tribe/Recurrence_Series_Splitter.php on line 180

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/user/public_html/wp-content/plugins/events-calendar-pro/src/Tribe/Recurrence_Meta.php:1030) in /home/user/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1207

Any ideas why this appears?

🙂 Eric

Josh
    Participant

Hey Eric,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Would you mind providing the system information for your site which can be found under the Event Settings > Help tab as a private reply here? This will give us further information to test on this particular issue.

Thanks!

Eric Reynolds
    Participant

This reply is private.

Josh
    Participant

Hey Eric,

Thanks for following up with us. I did some testing but wasn’t able to replicate. A couple of additional questions that may help us out:

1. You say this is happening about half of the time. Is this happening consistently for the same event or does one recurrence have single instances that this happens for and others that it doesn’t?
    2. Does this happen to just events created before the update or just events created after the update? Or does this happen to any recurring event no matter when it was created?
    3. I notice that a couple of your TEC plugins have notes in the description about customizations to the core files. Does the issue persist if you use fresh versions of the plugins?
    4. Finally, have you tried following the Testing for Conflicts procedures to ensure there isn’t a conflict with another plugin or theme?

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Error Displays when Edit Single from Dashboard’ is closed to new replies.