Error after update

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Error after update

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Brian.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Brian
    Participant

I get an error message across the top of my website after updating Event Tickets Plus (see attachment).
    I cannot even login to the back end of my website anymore. I had to go on my server and disable the Tickets Plus Plugin to be able to log back in. any suggestions? Both my Events Calendar and Event Tickets Plus have active an active license.

events tickets plus is currently disabled on my website.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Brian,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

I’m really sorry about this issue. We will investigate and get back to you as soon as we can.

Just a note, Event Tickets Plus did not receive an update yesterday.

Did you mean Events Calendar PRO update? Or you just got to updating ET+ from an earlier version? Please let us know.

As a workaround until then you can try to roll back to earlier versions of the plugins.

Cheers,
    Andras

Brian
    Participant

We were off season, so i just did a lot of updates that haven’t been done in a few months.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Brian,

Hmmm… I’m not aware of any issues like that with ET+.

Last week we had an error like that with Events Calendar PRO. We have already issued a hotfix for it, I see you have already installed.

I also see that you are quite back on ET+. That’s OK. In this case I would recommend updating graduallye. Manually update by major versions (4.4.3 => 4.5 => 4.6 => 4.6.2).

Let me know how that goes.

Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Error after update’ is closed to new replies.