Error 404 al visualizar la página de eventos

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Error 404 al visualizar la página de eventos

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Javier Torre
    Participant

Buenas,

de manera puntual y repetida, al clicar en “Agenda” en el menú, que es el enlace personalizado que hemos creado para visualizar los eventos, nos devuelve un error 404 de página no encontrada. Al de un tiempo parece restaurarse, pero quisiéramos saber si tiene lógica que ocurra…por ejemplo, después de haber estado agregando contenidos.

Adjunto captura de pantalla y url de la web.

http://balmaseando.eus/eventos/

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Javier,

Thanks for using our plugins and welcome to the forums.

I don’t speak Spanish so I used Google translate to understand your issue. If I understand correctly, you have an issue with the main events page.

I checked your URL and at first it showed up, but now I’m getting a white screen.

As a first step I would recommend you to update your plugins and WordPress to the latest version.

If the issue still exists, then please go through our testing for conflicts guide and see if that helps you find anything.

Let me know the results and we’ll go further from there.

Cheers,
    Andras

Javier Torre
    Participant

This reply is private.

Andras
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Javier Torre
    Participant

This reply is private.

Javier Torre
    Participant

This reply is private.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Javier,

Don’t worry about the delay, we are here to help you out.

Thank you for doing the test for conflicts.

It looks like there is an issue with the plugin. Something might have gone wrong when installing / updating. As a next step I would like to ask you to reinstall the 3 calendar plugins.

You can either do it though the dashboard (delete, then add new plugin) or log in to your FTP server, delete the plugin folders and re-upload them. These are the folders:

wp-content\plugins\the-events-calendar\
    wp-content\plugins\events-calendar-pro\
    wp-content\plugins\the-events-calendar-community-events\

You can download The Events Calendar from here, and the premium plugins from your account here.

Sorry this is taking a bit longer to resolve. Rest assured we are here to help you solve this.

Let me know if the reinstall helps.

Cheers,
    Andras

Javier Torre
    Participant

This reply is private.

Andras
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Andras
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Javier Torre
    Participant

This reply is private.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Javier,

I’m sorry for the delayed reply. Majority of the company was our last week on our yearly retreat.

I can not upgrade to the latest version, not all the plugins we use are compatible. Anyway, there is no alternative? It is well that “The Events Calendar” is compatible with the latest version, but please, do not stop being it as it was before with previous ones.

I did some testing with earlier versions of WordPress (4.4.2 and 4.4.8) and our plugins. It looks like this is a bug in our plugins. I already filed a high priority bug ticket about this issue.

The only workaround at the moment, that comes to my mind would be downgrading out plugins to an earlier version. I think you will need to go back quite some as I tested The Events Calendar (and Pro) 4.3.2 and that was still buggy.

I am going to set the status of this ticket to “pending fix” and we will update it once the fix is released. Thanks for your patience!

If you have any new questions or issues please create a new ticket and reference this one.

Thanks and cheers,
    Andras

Nico

Hola Javier, como estas?

Queria comentarte que hemos decidido desestimar el bug que surgio de tu reporte. La razon por la cual surge el problema la version de jQuery (libreria javascript) includa en WordPress versiones 4.4.x no esta actualizada. Introducir un parche para esta situacion no es la mejor opcion ya que las versiones nuevas de WordPress (actualmente va por la version 4.8.1) lo solucionan al incluir una version actualizada de la libreria. Actualmente ofrecemos soporte y compatibilidad para versiones mayores a WordPress 4.5.

Posibles soluciones:

– Actualizar WordPress a la última version, seria la mejor solucion y es muy recomendable por custiones de seguridad y performance.

– Como alternativa podes usar esta extension que George (un desarrollador de nuestro equipo) creo como segunda opcion:
    tribe-ext-use-newer-core-js.

Espero tus comentarios al respecto,
    Saludos,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘Error 404 al visualizar la página de eventos’ is closed to new replies.