enqueue_map_scripts prefixes maps.googleapis.com with site domain

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO enqueue_map_scripts prefixes maps.googleapis.com with site domain

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Bryan
    Participant

I have multiple instances of this site for local development, shared development, and staging. Each environment is using an identical version of WordPress, Modern Tribe plugins, and a custom theme. The biggest difference in environments is that the staging instance is on PHP 5.3.25, while the others are on PHP 5.5.

The issue I’m experiencing is as described in this post title, but only on the staging instance. I believe I’ve narrowed it down to the apply_filters call on line 162 of the-events-calendar/src/Tribe/Embedded_Maps.php. I would not be surprised to learn that the PHP version is at fault, but I haven’t found any proof. Could there be something else at play here?

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry for the issues you are having. I can help troubleshoot this with you.

This is only happening on staging, correct?

What hosting are you using?

And does it break all the maps then in staging?

I searched for that filter in our coding and it did not turn up anything that would modify the url there. Not sure how PHP version would cause that issue either.

Did this just start with 3.10?

Let me know and we can go from there.

Thanks

Bryan
    Participant

| This is only happening on staging, correct?
    correct

| What hosting are you using?
    Staging is on a Rackspace Cloud Sites WordPress install

| And does it break all the maps then in staging?
    correct. screenshot:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/8o80ocr0oj49xv6/Screen%20Shot%202015-06-26%20at%202.04.06%20PM.png?dl=0

| Did this just start with 3.10?
    It’s hard to say- I updated the development environments (which work fine) to 3.10 before migrating to staging. I set up the staging instance yesterday using 3.10

Thanks for looking into this with me.

Brian
    Keymaster

Ok how strange. I have not seen that before.

Can you run through our testing for conflicts guide:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/testing-for-conflicts/

And see if that finds a conflict that is causing this.

Is there any kind of caching that or something in the htaccess that rewrites urls?

Let me know.

Thanks

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘enqueue_map_scripts prefixes maps.googleapis.com with site domain’ is closed to new replies.