End Sale hour bug

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus End Sale hour bug

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Georges
    Participant

There seems to be a bug when setting the ‘End Sale’ hour of a ticket. I set it to 1am on a particular date, yet after saving the ticket and the page and editing the ticket again, the hour of the End Sale date changes to 4.30am for no reason. Only after I change it again to 1am and save it does it work.

Why can’t I set the End Sale hour permanently after saving it the first time?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Georges,

I’m sorry to hear the end date isn’t saving for you! I just tested this out on my end but was not able to recreate the issue.

Could you please share your system information with me? Is this happening on every event or only on certain events?

If you haven’t done so already, can you also try testing for conflicts with your theme and other plugins?

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘End Sale hour bug’ is closed to new replies.