"End of sale" changes itself to 1970 …?

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus "End of sale" changes itself to 1970 …?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Gregor
    Participant

I was spending hours now on wondering why some testtickets I create show up on my website. But when I create a ticket containing all informations I want to use it does not.

Now I found out that the “END OF SALE” jumps back to 1970 although I set it correctly to 2015/5/15 as I want it do be. This is the reason why the ticket didn’t show up in my event.

This just took me some hours and nerves. 🙁
    Is there a solution for this?

Good night,
    Kavi (Gregor)

George
    Participant

Hello,

I’m sorry to hear about your troubles here! There are a few specific things I’m curious about – would you mind addressing these points in order?

1. What version of WordPress are you running on your site?
    2. What version of The Events Calendar are you running on your site?
    3. If you change the “Datepicker Date Format” setting on your site (which is located at Events > Settings > Display Settings in your admin) to something other than the current format, and try making events again, does the End Date date save correctly?

Thanks!
    George

Gregor
    Participant

Hey George, nice to write with you again 🙂

Regarding your questions:
    1) WordPress 4.1.1
    2) The Events Calendar 3.9.1
    3) Right now I am using this format: 15/01/2015
    Okay, I changed to 2015-01-15 and I still find the same issue. It does not save the date but jumps back to 1970.

It is late here, see you tomorrow!
    Kavi

George
    Participant

Hey Kavi,

Hm, that’s odd behavior indeed. Can you run through the troubleshooting steps we have outlined here, and check on this behavior after each step that’s listed here? → https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/testing-for-conflicts/

Let us know what you find!

Thank you,
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘"End of sale" changes itself to 1970 …?’ is closed to new replies.