Enabling Community Events Changes Text Styling

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Enabling Community Events Changes Text Styling

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jonny
    Participant

We just purchased the Community Events and Community Titckets addons, but needed to disable it because when it was enabled it was changing the styling of the overall website text. I didn’t see anywhere to change a setting. The 2 community plugins are disabled for now as we try to figure out the issue. The issue never came up until we installed these plugins.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Jonny!

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

I’m not able to replicate the same issue on my end. Let me help you find the source of the problem.

I know you disabled the plugins in your site now. Could you please create a <u>dev/staging site</u> and share with us a link to it? We’ll have a closer inspection and see if any conflicting styles?

Thanks,
    Victor

Jonny
    Participant

Hi Victor,

Thanks for the response. I restarted my computer to see if it was a caching issue or something specific to my computer and seems to have done the trick. I think we’re all good.

Thanks for checking things out!

-Jonny

Jonny
    Participant

Scratch that. I tested submitting the form and the paragraph test styling issue came up again. I’ll check with our Developers to see if we can get you access to a Dev site to test.

Thanks!

-Jonny

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Jonny!

Thanks for trying that out and for keeping us posted about it.

When you create your staging site, please try going through our testing for conflicts guide  to see if any difference.

Please let us know how that goes and if you have any questions.

Thanks,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Enabling Community Events Changes Text Styling’ is closed to new replies.