Empty page for single event display

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Empty page for single event display

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Kirsch

Hello events calendar users.

When I click on a event for more details (in Month or list view) I get an empty page with a nice EVENT TITLE but NO other detail. Activating the WP error display shows a Fatal error message :
    ———————————-
    Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function wpex_get_the_ID() in /home/paroisseir/www/wp-content/themes/Total/framework/3rd-party/tribe-events/tribe-events-config.php:224 Stack trace: #0 /home/paroisseir/www/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(298): WPEX_Tribe_Events_Config::post_subheading('<div class="pag...', 'singular_tribe_...') #1 /home/paroisseir/www/wp-includes/plugin.php(203): WP_Hook->apply_filters('', Array) #2 /home/paroisseir/www/wp-content/themes/Total/framework/helpers/page-header.php(366): apply_filters('wpex_post_subhe...', '', 'singular_tribe_...') #3 /home/paroisseir/www/wp-content/themes/Total/framework/helpers/page-header.php(315): wpex_page_header_subheading_content() #4 /home/paroisseir/www/wp-content/themes/Total/framework/hooks/partials.php(369): wpex_page_header_has_subheading() #5 /home/paroisseir/www/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(298): wpex_page_header_subheading('') #6 /home/paroisseir/www/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(323): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #7 /home/paroisseir/www/wp- in /home/paroisseir/www/wp-content/themes/Total/framework/3rd-party/tribe-events/tribe-events-config.php on line 224
    ———————————-
    Maybe somebody understands that error message and knows how to correct the problem.
    It will bring me to by the pro version, beside that misbehaviour, that plug-in looks great.

Caroline

Hi Kirsch,

Thanks for reaching out, and I’m so sorry for the trouble here! Unfortunately, we’re not equipped to provide technical support for current plugin users here in our pre-sales forum. Would you mind taking a moment to submit your inquiry on our WordPress.org support forum for The Events Calendar? One of our team members will be on hand to provide further assistance as soon as possible!

If you can, please take the time to confirm in your post that you’ve run through our conflict testing steps prior to contacting us–this will save us a step and help us to get your issue resolved that much quicker! 🙂

Thanks again, and we’ll see you in the forums!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Empty page for single event display’ is closed to new replies.