Empty attendee list in the event page

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Empty attendee list in the event page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Sobery

I’ve an issue where me as admin can check the order I received from the dashboard. However, when I tried to view the attendees listing in the event page, it shows “No items found.”. Just wanted to let you know, previously our system was maintained by our vendor and now it already handed over to me. I also noticed an invalid license error message in the dashboard which I believed can caused this issue. I can’t download the latest version of the plugin as I don have the user and password.

The error message is “It looks like you’re using Event Tickets Plus, The Events Calendar PRO and The Events Calendar: Filter Bar, but the license keys are invalid. Please download the latest versions from your account.”‘

FYI, our portal name is “www.mybimcentre.com.my”.

Sobery

I really hope you can reply to my issue. If we are required to purchase your license, then let us know.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Sobery,

I’m sorry to hear you’re running into this issue! It is possible that one or more of the plugins is out of date, and you would need to purchase a license to be able to update them. The license also gets you access to our premium support forums, where we are able to provide in-depth support, which we cannot do here in the Pre-Sales forum.

If you do not want to renew any of the licenses, you can post in our community forum on wordpress.org, which we review weekly to check for bug reports. Our knowledgebase is also a great place to start looking for answers, and you can also search our premium forums to see if another user has posted about a similar issue. If you’re having trouble with plugin functionality, the best place to start is by testing for a conflict.

If you do renew the license, please post this over in the premium forums and reference this thread. We’ll be happy to help you out there! Make sure to share your system information as well to help speed up the troubleshooting process. If you have any questions, please let me know!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Empty attendee list in the event page’ is closed to new replies.