Embedded Checkout with Model integration

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Embedded Checkout with Model integration

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Franky
    Participant

With the release of Eventbrite website embed modal (https://www.eventbrite.com/support/articles/en_US/Troubleshooting/Which-website-integration-is-right-for-me?lg=en_US), are there plans to include in the eventbrite tickets plugins. I just purchased this plugin and the fact that this feature is not included already makes me feel like this is already outdated. Please advise. Thank you.

Cliff

Hi, Franky. Thanks for your detailed question.

We just updated Eventbrite Tickets to accommodate some infrastructure changes. I’ve logged your request to enhance visitors’ experience via Eventbrite’s other embed options.

I cannot guarantee if/when such functionality will be released, but it is in the development team’s hands now.

You can choose to use Eventbrite Tickets as-is for now or complete our Refund Request Form and link back to this thread for reference.

I hope this info helps. Let me know if you have any follow-up questions about this topic.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Embedded Checkout with Model integration’ is closed to new replies.