Embed Multiple Calendars

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Embed Multiple Calendars

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Geoff B.

Good morning Ezekial,

Just a quick note that we were finally able to fix the issue blocking the import on our end.
    On the downside, it looks like something on your site is blocking the import.

Would you mind telling me if there is some kind of security measure that you are aware of that would prevent us from connecting?

Additionally, for this to work properly, we would need you to upgrade to the latest versions of everything (after the proper backup and testing, of course). It looks like your plugins are a couple of versions behind.

Have a great day!
    Geoff B.

Geoff B.

Hello again Ezekial,

I believe I have found what was in the way.

Would you mind taking a look at the Loxi calendar now to confirm all is OK?

Cheers,
    Geoff B.

Ezekial
    Participant

Geoff, thanks for all the help.

Loxi is only showing a fraction of my events; here you see the discrepancy:
    https://artcentereast.org/calendar/
    https://art-center-east.loxi.io/month/2018/9

I’ll also need someone to upgrade my membership to a test subscription for me to embed, as Courtney indicated at the top of this thread.

Thanks!

Geoff B.

This reply is private.

Ezekial
    Participant

Geoff, My events calendar is at the latest version.

This is the work-around because there was a bug in the original test release, yes? Maybe we ought to wait for that to be completed before going forward with a subscription.

Geoff B.

Good morning Ezekial,

I have opened a ticket to get a better sense of why there are errors for some of your events.
    Hopefully, our awesome coding ninjas can get to the bottom of this quickly.

That said, you are right, I was merely trying to set up a workaround until our product director fixes the more seamless the Events Calendar vs Loxi integration.

That said, we will still need to fix the sync for that to work.
    So in short, the good news is that we have made some serious progress.

The not so good news is that we still have some work left before it is satisfactory for you.

Thank you for your patience and help in making Loxi history 🙂

I will report back as soon as progress is made.

Have a great day!
    Geoff B.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Ezekial!

Just wanted to share with you that a new release of our plugins is out, including a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-for-the-week-of-30-september-2018/

We apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience while we worked on this.

As always, we suggest to setup a dev/staging site so you can make all plugin updates without disrupting the live site.

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • The topic ‘Embed Multiple Calendars’ is closed to new replies.