Email notification is not arriving

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Email notification is not arriving

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Heid Waintrub
    Participant

Hello,
    I set up the email notification when an event is submitted but the notification does not arrive.
    How can it be fixed?
    thanks

Geoff B.

Good evening Heid and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We are sorry to hear about the notifications no longer working as expected.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

As a first troubleshooting step, could you please provide us with your complete system information in a private reply using the instructions found in the following link?

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

Secondly, if you have not already done so, you can have the system send tickets from any chosen email address by simply installing, configuring and testing the following plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/easy-wp-smtp/

Please make sure you configure and test the settings using the plugin’s built-in tool.

Using a real SMTP server with authentication will bypass the built-in WP mail functionality altogether.

Doing so typically solves any notifications issues.

Have a good weekend,

Geoff B.

Heid Waintrub
    Participant

This reply is private.

Geoff B.

Good afternoon Heid,

Thank you for the system information.
    My previous recommendation still stands (installing and configuring the SMTP plugin).

With that in mind, just to be on the extra safe side, could you please send me a copy of the latest version of your WordPress theme AND child theme via a link to a .zip file link (stored Dropbox or Google Drive) so that I can run some tests on my end ? I recommend a private reply for that purpose.

Please ensure you are using the latest files as found on your actual website.
    This way I will get access to any updates or customizations you might have made.

Have a great day!

Geoff B.

Heid Waintrub
    Participant

This reply is private.

Geoff B.

Good evening Heid,

Thank you for the files.
    I was able to test them successfully.

In other words, nothing prevented the email notification from being sent.

The next step, as previously recommended, can you try simply installing, configuring and testing the following plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/easy-wp-smtp/

Please make sure you configure and test the settings using the plugin’s built-in tool.

Let me know how that goes.

Best regards,
    Geoff B.

Heid Waintrub
    Participant

This reply is private.

Geoff B.

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Email notification is not arriving’ is closed to new replies.