email notifcation not working

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events email notifcation not working

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Damien Calvert
    Participant

When a user submits an event, I don’t get a notification. If I am logged in and use the event submission form I do get a notification.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Damien!

Thanks for reaching out to us. Let me help you with that issue.

I’ve just tried to reproduce that in my own local installation but I do get the email notification sent.

This can be related to a theme or plugin conflict, so to narrow the problem down please go through the steps provided in the testing for conflicts guide > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/testing-for-conflicts/ and let us know what you find in the process.

Also, please enable WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG. This will create a debug.log file inside the /wp-content directory.

After that, try reproducing the issue a few times, so that in case there is an error, it will be saved into the debug.log file. Please share that log file with us so we can see if any problem from there.

Thanks,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘email notifcation not working’ is closed to new replies.