Email alerts for new events

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Email alerts for new events

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Matt Miller

Is there a way to offer website visitors an email alert when new events are published?

The events must match a specific criteria – tags, geo locations, custom categories.

The user would fill out a form, providing their email address, name and event criteria.

Hi Matt,

Thanks so much for reaching out and for your interest in our products!

Unfortunately, a feature like that does not exist through our plug alone, but you may be able to customize our plugin or integrate a third-party plugin in order to make that functionality work.

I’d recommend starting off by taking a look at our Themer’s Guide, which can show you which templates can be edited and copied in order to achieve the results that you are looking for.

If this functionality is a requirement for your intended project, I’d suggest that a third-party developer would be the best way to make this feature happen on a short timeline. ? We maintain a list of developers who work with our plugins on our Knowledgebase here:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/find-a-customizer/

Let me know if you have any other questions on this topic!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Email alerts for new events’ is closed to new replies.