Email

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Email

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    John Mills

Regarding event notification to members: I would like to automate the announcement of an upcoming event by linking Mail Chimp or something similar to The Events Calendar. My goal is to automatically send an email to all members N days before an event. Is this a feature of The Events Calendar?

If yes, please point me to detailed how-to information in your knowledge base or documentation.

Thanks, John

Cliff

Hi, John.

Thanks for considering our plugin suite.

No, this functionality is not built-in at this time.

However, following the steps here may be sufficient for your needs (skip step #3). That thread mentions use of the Better Notifications for WordPress plugin.

Other users successfully use the Follow Ups WooCommerce extension (additional instructions).

Both are third-party, not guaranteed or supported by us. I’m not certain that either can do exactly the date-specific task you’re wanting.

Last but not least, we have a pretty great Refund Policy so you can buy one or many of our add-ons and thoroughly test them.

I hope this info helps. Let me know if you have any follow-up questions.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Email’ is closed to new replies.