EBTix still silently fails. (Old thread closed by bot.)

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets EBTix still silently fails. (Old thread closed by bot.)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Kelly
    Participant

Hello to the Tribe!

Unfortunately, EBTix is still not functional. Please give us an update. Here’s a link to my previous thread.

If users need to agitate with EB, please let us know. The plugin is a brick at the moment, and it’s getting close to the time when I’ll be needing it for our next event.

Thanks!

Kelly
    Participant

This reply is private.

Brook
    Participant

Howdy Kelly! It’s great to see you again around these parts. I hope life is treating you swell.

I just checked in Central and the fix was just about ready to pass QA when we hit a “maybe showstopper”. I asked the devs and they are hesitant to say this will be ready tomorrow, when it was scheduled to be finished. But it is likely we will have a fix before the end of the week.

Does that give you enough info?

Cheers!

– Brook

Kelly
    Participant

Super awesome, Brook! Thank you!

I’m happy to be part of testing if that’s helpful. Let me know if you’d like a login.

I just got back from an amazing week in Cuba. Maybe you guys should think of it for the team trip next year!

Brook
    Participant

That’s awesome! I am quite jealous. We were actually hoping to go to Cuba for our most recent trip but the timing just wasn’t right yet.

Thanks for the offer! From what I hear we have been able to reproduce the problems of late, and so it would seem we have everything needed to test the fix. I am not actually sure what the “maybe showstopper” was as it was mostly discussed in private. But the latest chatter is that we’re hoping to have that code merged and released today. If we don’t have it ready by EOD I’ll try to get you an unpackaged zip of Eventbrite and The Events Calendar. Are you also running Pro or any other addons?

Thanks!

• Brook
    Kelly
    Participant

Thanks, Brook! That is very reassuring to know. I’m just running TEC 4.1.1 and EBTix 4.1.1. I’m happy to add PRO and update to latest revs if that helps.

Bummer about your trip. Hopefully, with scheduled airline service starting up in the fall, it’ll be easier for next year! Totally worth it!

Thanks again for all the help! You guys are rock stars! \m/

Brook
    Participant

This reply is private.

Kelly
    Participant

This reply is private.

Brook
    Participant

Excellent! That’s what we wanted to hear. If you notice anything about the update, perhaps something that’s still not working, please let me know. The breakages lately were a very big deal and have been our primary focus for the past few weeks.

Thanks Kelly! I will do that.

• Brook
    Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘EBTix still silently fails. (Old thread closed by bot.)’ is closed to new replies.