Dynamic Pricing with WooTickets

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Dynamic Pricing with WooTickets

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Simon Groves
    Participant

Hi Guys,

As per the original thread

We’ve purchased the WooTickets plugin and enabled it.
    We created a
    We then edited the event tickets using the ‘edit in woocommerce’ option
    Here, we used the Dynamic Pricing options and applied the relevant role to the relevant ticket

In theory, you should then only see the one ticket option depending whether you’re logged in, unfortunately, both show.

I wondered whether we need to adjust a setting I’ve missed or if there is some function we need to perhaps add.

I really hope you can help!

Many thanks

Simon Groves
    Participant
    Simon Groves
    Participant

Hi All,

I thought I’d post an update on this, firstly to say I’ve found a solution but also as a point of reference in case any one else needed similar! Here’s what we did…

Ok, firstly the plugins used:
    – WooCommerce
    – WooTickets
    – WooCommerce Subscriptions
    – WooCommerce Groups
    – WooTickets Attendee List (http://buzzwebmedia.com.au/wootickets-attendee-list/)

Once all installed and activated:
    1) Create your groups. This means when people subscribe and become ‘members’ they get placed into the right group
    2) Create your event. In our case, it was a networking event which required 2 prices (members and guests)
    3) Add the 2 ticket options and once saved, click Edit in WooCommerce for the member ticket
    4) Once you’re in the edit in WooCommerce screen for the member ticket, use the access restriction options (added by the WooCommerce Groups plugin which you set up in step 1)
    5) Save and test

Now, when you view your event (not logged in) you will only see the guest ticket on the event. If you then log in and view the event, you will see 2 options member and guest prices. For us this was necessary as a member may bring a guest. However, you could use the groups option to hide the other option if needs be.

Finally, as we also needed to collect additional info on each ticket, the free plugin courtesy of Buzz Media’s Attendee List works like a charm, adding the necessary fields at the checkout.

Fingers crossed someone else will find this of use!

Cheers

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Dynamic Pricing with WooTickets’ is closed to new replies.