Duplicate Content

Home Forums Ticket Products Community Tickets Duplicate Content

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    ANTONIO JOSE
    Participant

Hello:

Duplicate content it appears we have introduced in the setting of “add HTML content before and after the event” https://rondainfinita.info/eventos/comunidad/lista

In this url you can see the effect https://www.evernote.com/shard/s348/sh/d9ea98d0-8310-429e-b0d0-7b04f37e813b/d153dc18a2c9d8fb1ef2b8fa457902b0

Thank you!

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Antonio,

Sorry you are experiencing this problem. Indeed, this is a bug we have recently discovered. The fix is already being worked on, so hopefully it will be solved in the next release.

I will add this thread to the bug ticket to raise the priority.

What php version are you using? So far we had this problem with php 7. Could you send me your system info? Here’s a guide how to do that.

Cheers,
    Andras

Andras
    Keymaster

What you can try meanwhile is :

Events > Settings > Display tab > Events template section > set to ‘Default Page Template’

This will use a different template to show the calendar pages. The duplacation will not occur here, but the calendars might look a bit different.

Let me know if that helps.

Cheers,
    Andras

ANTONIO JOSE
    Participant

This reply is private.

ANTONIO JOSE
    Participant

Hi Andras:

Events> Settings> Display tab> Events template section> set to ‘Default Page Template’

Changing the template does work correctly. But I do not like the result looks on my website 🙁

I will wait to bring forth a new version that fixes the bug.

Cheers,
    Antonio

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Antonio,

Thanks a lot for sending your sysinfo and checking that setting. Since it uses a different template the looks will be a bit different.

As said, we are working on the fix. I will set this thread to ‘pending fix’ status, so you will get a notification, when the fix is released.

Meanwhile, if you have any other questions, please, feel free to open a new thread.

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Duplicate Content’ is closed to new replies.