Dropping a Payment Option & Changing Currency

Home Forums Ticket Products Community Tickets Dropping a Payment Option & Changing Currency

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    titusraj
    Participant

Dear Sir / Madam,

1)There is a user who wants to use the community events registration without the Pay Pal option, where do I go remove this just for this user, he just wants the bank in option. I also need to assign the different bank details, I can add the different bank details on the payment options on woo commerce, but I can’t see anywhere to assign it to that particular user.

2) Also he requires a different currency to be stated from the default currency, where can I change this?

Titus

Hi Titus,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

You can enable additional payment options, so that your users can select from a variety of options.  Unfortunately, you cannot customize options for each user, but you can add options for them to choose from.  If you are looking for more information on the Bank Transfer option, you can read about it here: https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/bacs/.  You can add additional payment options in WooCommerce Settings>Checkout.

It is also not possible to change the currency on a per user basis, as WooCommerce only supports one currency per store.  You are welcome to try a third-party plugin, like Currency Switcher, that may get you closer to what you are trying to achieve, though I have no personal experience with this and cannot provide any additional information on it.

Please let me know if you have any other questions on this topic!

Thanks,

Jaime

titusraj
    Participant

Hi Jaime,

Are you absolutely sure?, see description of the plugin. How can different
    visitors / organisers sell tickets if only one bank account can be used ?

Community Tickets extends the functionality of our Community Events
    and Event
    Tickets Plus
    plugins
    so that your *website visitors can seamlessly create and sell tickets for
    the events* they submit to your calendar—without needing to access your
    WordPress admin dashboard.

*With flexible payment and fee options*, Community Tickets gives you
    control to setup your business exactly how you want it. The fab four of
    Community Tickets, Community Events, Event Tickets, and Event Tickets Plus
    creates a truly interactive calendar experience with revenue potential that
    is sure to be a huge hit with your organizers!
    Basically you cant have even two different users collect payment at the
    same time and I would have to manually add that one account as well.

The ticket option quiet useless unless the site owner is the person taking
    payments.

Hi Titus,

Sorry about that, I think I misunderstood your question!  I hope the following can provide some further clarity for you.

There are two ways that you can collect payments and distribute them to event creators.  The first way is to collect all payment as the site owner and distribute to event creators individually.  The second way is to split payments, although this option does involve having a PayPal account, which it seems like you may not be interested in.  You can read about this in more detail here: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/tracking-sales-getting-paid/

As for your question on changing the currency, this is not a functionality that we currently have, and the plugin I suggested in my previous response may be your best option to achieve that functionality.  Here is another forum thread where a similar question was asked: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/community-tickets-multicurrency/

I hope this helps to answer your questions.  Please let me know if anything else comes up on this topic!

Thanks,

Jaime

titusraj
    Participant

Hi Jaime,

Thank you for the explanation and time taken to make it.

I understand the paypal payments fully.

What I need is, I currently have 3 organisers, 2 don’t have Pay Pal . They want payment into their bank account.

Woo Commerce, allows more than one bank account detail to be added. However, only can be used at any one time. That wont work for 3 organisers. I do not want to collect any money for them.

Any way around this?

Titus

Hi Titus,

From our end, I would say your best option would be for the site owner to distribute the payments manually into the organizers’ accounts.  Unfortunately, I do not have another answer for you at this time.

Feel free to vote on this feature request here: https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas/suggestions/13051791-add-stripe-to-community-tickets.  As you can see, it needs more votes in order to be considered, and your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Please let me know if you have any other questions on this topic!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Dropping a Payment Option & Changing Currency’ is closed to new replies.