Dropdown no longer showing when I try to add id'd in import events

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Dropdown no longer showing when I try to add id'd in import events

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    liamrabbitt
    Participant

Event inport

Hunter

Hello,

I’d be happy to help further investigate, but before doing so, please review our Testing for conflicts guide and let me know what you find out.

Thank you and have a pleasant evening 🙂

liamrabbitt
    Participant

Ok went through all that and no luck the drop down still no appearing (((

Hunter

Hi and welcome back,

I hope you had a great weekend! I’m unable to reproduce the behavior on my test website. Please see screenshot below for reference.

It might be best you set up a fresh WordPress installation where you can fully troubleshoot the issue. Make sure you have only the default WordPress theme and The Events Calendar installed and activated on the test site. Please review our Using One License for Live and Dev Sites for more information.

Let me know what you find and have a great evening 🙂

liamrabbitt
    Participant

Did you try to get the dropdown for facebook to allow you to add a page or event ID ? It was working perfect until last updates.

liamrabbitt
    Participant

it is still working on my other site that I have not updated.

Hunter

Hey and welcome back 🙂

I’m not having any troubles with the dropdown and there don’t appear to be any logged bug reports resembling your issue, so there is not much I can do in this instance. When testing, make sure WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG are enabled on your site’s wp-config.php file. Any errors will display at the top of your page as you try to reproduce the conflict. If you do find any errors, feel free to share them with me and I’d be happy to further investigate.

Best of luck and sorry again I can’t do more. Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Dropdown no longer showing when I try to add id'd in import events’ is closed to new replies.