Dropdown for when having multiple tickets

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Dropdown for when having multiple tickets

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Tarjei
    Participant

Hi,

We are using multiple tickets as a workaround variable products. This is ok, but the problems is that all our tickets needs attendee information. This again leads to very bad UX when buying.

My question is:

Is it possible to get a dropdown in the ticket area so the user can just choose a ticket (when having multiple tickets) at that line and not having to scroll down. After the ticket is selected the right price is shown and you can just fill in the attendee information and go to the check out.

Thank you for helping me out here. 🙂

Geoff B.

Good evening Tarjei and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

This could be a cool feature to have, you can suggest it in our User Voice forum.
    That way other customers can vote for it!

In the meantime, the short answer is yes.
    You could do just that with some customization.

Just to set expectations, the scope of our support is mostly to get our customers started on the right track and to help them in case of issues. We unfortunately do not provide complete support for customization.

With that in mind, you can read about that here: https://theeventscalendar.com/customizations/

More specifically, you might want to read our Themer’s guide to get a sense of how that works.

If coding is not really your cup of tea, you could always hire one of our recommended customizers to do the customization for you.

Have a good weekend,

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Dropdown for when having multiple tickets’ is closed to new replies.