Drop Downs Expanded in Event Submit Front End

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Drop Downs Expanded in Event Submit Front End

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    mrsreeder
    Participant

Hi there,

I have a similar problem as the one posted here: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/dropdowns-covering-up-other-fields/

except that I am only encountering the problem in the front end, not the admin panel. I have narrowed the issue down to the drop down css file for the Connections Plugin which is a business directory.

When I remove their css from the developer tools on the community events submit page, everything looks normal and the drop down fields close.

Is there any way for me to modify your code so that it doesn’t use the same classes? The file in question is calling the same classes for .chzn-container-single .chzn-single and so on.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. The site is almost live. Thank you.

Casey
    Participant

MrsReeder,
    I’m so sorry, but somehow this thread slipped through the cracks. It looks like we resolved this issue over on your other thread, so just let me know if we can close this one out also . Thanks!

mrsreeder
    Participant

Yes Casey,

Please feel free to close it. Thank you again for everything.

Casey
    Participant

Great. Thanks again for your support!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Drop Downs Expanded in Event Submit Front End’ is closed to new replies.