Drop Down Menu for Organization and Venue do not work

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Drop Down Menu for Organization and Venue do not work

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    pegcitylovely
    Participant

When a new event is created, cannot add venue or organization…

========================
    PLEASE LEAVE FOR SUPPORT
    Reporting the same issue as: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/error-on-add-event-page-community-events/

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to us! I’d be happy to help you 🙂

I had a look at your website and it seems there’s a conflict somewhere. If you haven’t done it already, could you deactivate plugins (except for The Events Calendar and Community Events) to see if that makes a difference? Then, could you switch to the default theme (Twenty Seventeen) and check again your event submit page? You may read our documentation about testing for conflicts before doing anything.

Please let me know what you find out during the process.

Cheers,
    Jeremy

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Drop Down Menu for Organization and Venue do not work’ is closed to new replies.