Draft Eventbrite Events Publishing to Calendar

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Draft Eventbrite Events Publishing to Calendar

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    laraolson
    Participant

We are using The Event Calendar Pro with Eventbrite tickets to import events from our Eventbrite account.

Why are draft events in Eventbrite publishing to the calendar?

Can that be changed?

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi Lara,

Thanks for reaching out to us! I’d be happy to help you 🙂

Are all your draft events in Eventbrite published on your Events Calendar? Was it different before our latest update?

And are you importing your Eventbrite Events via a Scheduled Import?

Cheers,
    Jeremy

laraolson
    Participant

I am not sure if all unpublished events are importing into the calendar, most are for sure.

We are using a scheduled import with an Eventbrite URL. We have multiple imports set up form different Eventbrite URL’s.

Barry

Can you share an example of the sort of URLs you are using? (Just keen to see the general structure so I can better replicate this problem.)

laraolson
    Participant
    Barry

Thanks!

I see what you mean … and that is certainly less than ideal. I’ve logged a bug ticket for the development team to investigate further.

Once a fix is ready, we’ll drop an update in here 🙂

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi There!

Just wanted to share with you that a new release of our plugins is out which includes a fix for this issue.

Find out more about it → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-for-the-week-of-11-february-2019/

We apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience while we worked on this.

As always, we suggest to setup a dev/staging site so you can make all plugin updates without disrupting the live site.

Please update the plugins and see if the fix works for you. Don’t hesitate to open a new ticket if anything comes up.

Best,
    Victor

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Draft Eventbrite Events Publishing to Calendar’ is closed to new replies.