Downgrade to 4.2.3?

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Downgrade to 4.2.3?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    April
    Participant

JUST purchased the ical importer and I, too, have the infamous start time at 12:00am issue. I looked into the forum and the person was told in this post https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/events-start-times-are-not-importing-correctly/ that it’s a problem with the new release and to downgrade to 4.2.3 because the new version has bugs. Why is new version even being allowed to download?

My account is not giving me the option to download earlier version. Help?

Nico

Howdy April,

Welcome to our support forums and thanks for reaching out to us! Sorry to hear your site is also being affected by this bug 🙁

We changed you license start date, so you can now download previous versions of iCal importer (this won’t affect your license expiry date). Anyway please note that we are releasing a maintenance release (4.2.6) later today (if everything goes as planned), which includes a fix for this issue. So depending on your urgency you might want to wait until 4.2.6 is released. I also linked this thread with the bug report so you will get a heads up when the fix is out.

Sorry for the hassle this bug might caused,
    Best,
    Nico

Geoff

Hey there, April! Just a heads up that we released iCal Importer 4.2.5 moments ago and it included a fix for this issue. Please do update when you have the chance and definitely let us know if you continue to have any issues at all.

Thanks so much for reporting this and for your patience while we worked on a fix. 🙂

Cheers,
    Geoff

April
    Participant

Hey thanks!
    So I emptied cache, updated plugin and still getting the 12am start time…if I do a simple google cal embed, the times are all correct so I know it’s not the data. It’s definitely still the plugin.

Am I missing something I should’ve done?

Nico

Thanks for following up and sorry to hear that this is still an issue for you 🙁

Can you please follow-up with the feed URL (mark you answer as private if you want)? I’ll try to reproduce in my local install and see if this is still an issue.

Please let me know about it,
    Best,
    Nico

April
    Participant

This reply is private.

Nico

This reply is private.

April
    Participant

This reply is private.

Nico

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Downgrade to 4.2.3?’ is closed to new replies.