Double Purchase – Need Refund

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Double Purchase – Need Refund

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ucluelettourism
    Participant

2 people in our company purchased your plugin. Can you deactivate my license key and issue a refund?

Geoff B.

Good evening Brent and welcome to the Events Calendar Support forum!

Thank you for reaching out to us.
    I would love to help you with this topic and will gladly cancel the desired order.

It looks like one of the purchase was made using [email protected] while the other was made using [email protected].

The good news is you are fully entitled to a refund if you want one since you are within 30 days of your purchase. To obtain the refund, you just need to follow the procedure described here.

In your case, that would probably translate to logging in your account using the email attached to the order you want to cancel https://theeventscalendar.com/my-account/

Once that is done, simply place the request in the the Events Calendar Pro forum.

As you can imagine, we cannot cancel order unless user have logged-in to their account as a proof of authentication.

Best regards,

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Double Purchase – Need Refund’ is closed to new replies.