Double price fields for event ticket

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Double price fields for event ticket

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Somer
    Participant

I am having the same issue while editing events. When going to edit a previous event with a ticket I see double price fields:
    * Same ID, etc.
    * Only the first field has the proper value, the second field is blank.
    * Core is version 4.5.2

I’ve tried deactivating all other plugins but:
    * Authorize.Net WooCommerce Addon v. 1.0.5
    * The Events Calendar v. 4.2
    * The Events Calendar PRO v. 4.2
    * The Events Calendar: WooCommerce Tickets v. 3.12.1
    * WooCommerce v. 2.5.5
    * WooThemes Helper v. 1.6.2

I also have activated the Twenty Sixteen theme.

I’ve tried creating test events/tickets upon each step above and am running into the same issue. Any suggestions or tests would be appreciated! Thanks.

Brook
    Participant

Howdy Somer,

That is definitely a bug in our plugin. 🙁 But we are working to fix it in our very next version, 4.2.1. Barring any unforeseen occurence this hsould be fixed in about 2 weeks.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Either way we will get back to you once a fix is ready so you’ll know to update WooTickets.

Cheers!

– Brook

Somer
    Participant

Thanks Brook! Looking forward to the patch. 🙂

Brook
    Participant

You are welcome! I should mention that the update for WooTickets likely won’t be version 4.2.1, but it will be released alongside The Events Calendar 4.2.1. Thanks for marking this resolved. I’ll leave this thread open thought, that way we can get back to you when this is ready.

Cheers!

– Brook

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

I wanted to follow up here and present a couple solutions.

WooCommerce Tickets 3.12.x will not work well in some cases with the latest version of the Events Calendar 4.1.x or 4.2.x or later.

There are a couple ways to resolve this.

Option 1
    If you are current holder of WooCommerce Tickets License and do not have a Event Tickets Plus License in your account (most likely you should have one already) we can generate one for you to upgrade to Event Tickets Plus following this guide:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/moving-to-event-tickets-plus/

Option 2
    If you do not want to update at this time you can always downgrade to The Events Calendar 4.0.7 and that will work WooCommerce Tickets 3.12.x. You will want to downgrade any other premium plugins to 4.0.x as well.

You can download the older versions from your account here on theeventscalendar.com

And older versions of the core plugin here:
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/the-events-calendar/developers/

Follow these steps to manually change the plugins:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/manual-updates/

Although this process does not delete or change events or their settings. If you can it is a good idea to backup your site.

Another Possible Option
    If neither of those work for you please create a new ticket and we have some other options we can help you with on a case by case basis to get it working with the latest version of The Events Calendar.

Since this ticket was already closed I am going to leave it as such, but if you have any other comments or questions please create a new ticket and we can help out.

Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Double price fields for event ticket’ is closed to new replies.