Doesn't seem to work

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Doesn't seem to work

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anthony
    Participant

Hello,

After watching the video, it looked like this plugin would fit my needs perfectly. However, after installation, the image doesn’t show up, the cart button is styled in a way that looks like two buttons are overlapping, and when clicked it says my cart is empty. So it basically does nothing unfortunately. I’m sure there could be a number of things happening here, but I’d rather just find another solution that will require less tweaking.

I’d just like to void my license and receive a refund please. I only purchased it a few minutes ago, so I haven’t used it at all, and wouldn’t be able to anyway.

I appreciate your help and understanding.

Cliff

Hi Anthony. I’m very sorry to hear the WooCommerce Tickets add-on didn’t meet your expectations upon first impression.

We have quite a few happy customers using it, but it does take a little bit of setting up to get things ready to go.

If you’d like, you can ask each of your “how-to” questions (tell me what you’re wanting to accomplish), and I’d love to assist you in getting the basics setup so you can enjoy using the plugin for a long time.

If, however, you’re not wanting such assistance, you can reference our Refund Policy to figure out how to pursue a refund.

I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Thanks!

Anthony
    Participant

Thank you for your willingness to help. i think I’ll just go with the refund though. I wasn’t intending on using this for a production site at the moment. Just testing. I’d like to find a more plug-and-play solution that requires little to no tweaking. I do really appreciate your time and understanding!

Cliff

No worries. Thanks for the update.

I trust you completed the refund request steps.

Please check us out again if you need anything else in the future.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Doesn't seem to work’ is closed to new replies.